Friday, November 29, 2013

Diaper bag for a 21 month old


Diaper bag for a 21 month old?

My daughter will be 2 in July and I am thinking about getting her another diaper bag, hers in getting pretty worn outwas a cheap walmart diaper bag! My question is, is she to old for a diaper bag? i usually keep diapers, wipes, change of clothes, and tons of snacks for when we go out. I found these bags at the mall that you can personalize with the childs name on them, I was just wondering if she was getting to old for one? how old is your toddler and do you have a diaper bag for them, what do you keep in it? thanks for all your help!!

My daughter is 17 months and I still use a diaper bag, of course my daughter is a little younger than yours. I can imagine going somewhere without being fully prepared with extra toys, an extra sippy cup, change of clothes, plenty of diapers, wipes, rash cream, snacks, Motrin and teething tablets etc. I haven used a purse since I had my daughter (unless I had to run out by myself), I just shove everything into our diaper bag. I also got one of those more trendy diaper bags with her name embroidered on it. Its black with pink polka dots and its super cute (it could probably even double as a large purse if I wanted). I wouldn get rid of the diaper bag if it were me, however I know how my daughter is, and everything I carry for her I use. If a diaper bag still fits into your lifestyle and accommodates you well, there is no need to stop using one, no matter if she going on 2 or 4. It sounds like a good idea. I have a total of like 5 diaper bags that I switch out.

My 2 yr old son loves his little thomas train backpac. It light and carries 4 diapers, wipes and a snack and sippy cup. He loves to carry it himself and I pleased that I don have to keep up with a ton of stuff anymore. If you can find somthing that she likes and she is willing, just have a small bag that she can be responsible for. It will make her feel proud to have her own little bag. My son is now 2.5 and has never lost his bag or missplaced it and he carries it everywhere. Lately he has started filling it himself (though I double check) and he knows it goes with him wherever he goes.

My son is 18 months old. I finally got tired of carrying a diaper bag. I was looking all over for a cute hobo styled bag that was large enough to carry diapers, wipes, snacks and a a couple small toys/books. I use the middle (that zips) for my things, phone, wallet, keys, camera and gum. I use the two outer compartments (magnetic buttons) for the diapers, wipes, snack, cup, books/toys. It is great, no more transferring from a diaper bag to purse during the work week (most often I do have diapers in my purse that makes a great conversation starter haha)

http://babyalva111.blinkweb.com/1/2013/11/a-large-nappy-bag-and-that-is-easily-obtainable-to-pay-all-of-your-requirement-5c7d4/
http://babyalva111.blinkweb.com/1/2013/11/this-is-wonderful-because-you-do-not-have-to-be-continually-buying-diapers-5c7b7/
http://babyalva111.blinkweb.com/1/2013/11/responsible-parenting-involves-more-than-just-finding-the-safest-car-seat-5c771/
http://members.webs.com/manageapp/blog/show/37717137-scout-bags-will-permit-any-father-to-appear-his-greatest-when-going-areas-with-his-baby
http://members.webs.com/manageapp/blog/show/37716824-and-roden-is-a-gaelic-name-meaning
http://members.webs.com/manageapp/blog/show/37716597-a-third-have-cut-spending-on-their-children-s-activities

No comments:

Post a Comment